Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Random Holiday Thoughts

After posting my blog picts of my Christmas decor, Big One and Mr. Funny commented that I should take picts more often so the house will be clean all the time. I say "clean it then!"

I also have tons of gifts to wrap and so many things to get done before Little One's Christmas party. I made the mistake of offering him a party and suggested he invite 20 kids. In my past experience, when we invite people to parties at Christmas, only about half show up since everyone is so busy. Not so this time. I might die. I guess I can drink margaritas since I don't have to drive and Mr. Funny will be the responsible parent. He always misses the parties. He owes me big after the 13th birthday party- 15 kids, 100 degree heat and seemingly nothing to do. I assumed they would play Guitar Hero, watch movies and amuse themselves. Nope. They split into couples and groups just like in school and I had to find common ground and entertain them. In the end they all had fun but I was a nervous wreck and Mr. Funny just laughed at me. We will see who laughs after Saturday.

On another note, Big One got a violin. He plays a lot of instruments and is incredibly talented but the violin is the ONE instrument I wanted to play growing up and now he's gonna show me up. Big Brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!