Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Boozers "R" Us


So... this is the haul we received from some of our employees. Vodka, tequila, marg mix, kahlua chocolate sauce, and various mixers. Now I do like me a margarita when the air is warm and I am sitting in my gazebo. And I would hardly ever turn down a vodka tonic but I think they have gotten us all wrong. I guess those Sundays when I finally sit down and mutter about needing a drink, they take it seriously. The Weeds dvd's are from Mr. Funny but they fit it so well with the booze. Someone please tell me what to do with Kahlua chocolate sauce? Over ice cream maybe? A morning milkshake? Anyone else get funny gifts? I could use a laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to think of something you WOULDN'T do with the Kahlua chocolate sauce... So many ideas. And there is nothing wrong with booze. It has saved many a mother on many an afternoon. And her children.
    I literally got several sets of different body lotions and scents. I think people think I stink. I'm getting worried.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!