Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Little One got his beloved Calvin and Hobbes books, some model cars for his collection and a remote helicopter that the dogs LOVE! (not really)


The Big One got some stuff to take to college next year, some new BR (Banana Republic) clothes because "everyone in college dresses nice" (ha! he will be begging for his sweats after 2 days of early classes), an XBox 360 and yes, that IS a giant penguin on the chair.





After they thought they were finished, Mr. Funny told them to check the tree in the basement also. Santa pulled out all the big guns. They were so suprised and "these weren't even on our lists"




Little Ones girl, (he will not let me call her "kick ass girl" anymore) came over to exchange gifts and it was so cute to see how excited she got. Her family tells each other what they are getting so she liked the suprise element we have always stuck to.

Bling- bling Converse




She collects bags (I am so proud!) and cute toe socks.



We had such a quiet and stress-free day (they were all in the basement playing video games) and I hope they will remember this Christmas forever. We did kind of spoil them but last Christmas my mom had just passed away and I never really got into the mood which brought everyone down. I still miss her every single day but I can go forward easier these days. I have a sense of peace that I was unable to grasp for a very long time.


She got him a docking station for his Ipod, he was absolutely thrilled.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!