Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

We had the best Christmas. Little One went to bed with a fever last night and some sinus trouble so I was worried he would be miserable today. He woke us at 7 this morning telling us he had been waiting since 5 and couldn't stand it anymore. I had the worst headache as did Mr. Funny (no we were not drinking the night before, just up late wrapping) but we woke up Big One and everyone checked out their stockings and I made coffee. Santa was very good to all of us as usual but there was a calmness that we usually don't posess. I realize this is the last year our oldest will be here full time with college but it was just the 4 of us and we were so blessed with eachother I was smiling all morning. Then my headache got so bad I went back to bed for a couple hours while the boys retired to the basement with their Guitar Hero and Rock Band games. I still never felt too well after that and Mr. Funny also got sick with the headache and sinus stuff. I had planned on making chicken piccata which is our favorite and soooooo good and then to see a movie but by dinner, I wasn't in a cooking mood and even called around to see if anything was open for dinner. Nope. Mr F made penne and spaghetti and Little Ones girlfriend was here to exchange gifts so we took a few more thousand pictures and took her home and here I am. The plan was to post some photos and catch up on the blogs I read but this it what I've got. I did get the Uggs I have been coveting but alas they are too tight and must be exchanged. I also got the most unexpected and exciting gift ever, a notebook computer!!! Now I can sit in my comfy bed and read blogs and surf the net til I fall asleep. Sure beats the computer chair. He always thinks of the best gifts and surprises me. He always starts shopping so early and he was raised with a father who went crazy at Christmas so he has inherited that gene. I will try to post some photos from last weeks party and this morning when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!