Thursday, December 4, 2008

Go to Starbucks with Little One and Kick-Ass Girl (his girlfriend is a blackbelt and likes to beat up nasty mean boys) Cold as crap outside so I send them in. Write down needs: Venti Peppermint Mocha-extra shot-extra hot-peppermint whipped cream. Tell KAG to try salted caramel hot chocolate on her way out of the car. Guess what drink I receive? She somehow thought I was changing my mind on drinks After I Wrote It All Down!!!!!! Oh well, it was hot and good anyway........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!