Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Nobody cares but this was a good way to spend New Years Eve

100 "Funny" Facts

1. I was born blond. When I got pregnant at 20, it started growing in darker. This was devastating and now I am and will be blond forever.
2. I have a wierd obsession with death, cemeteries, and ghosts.
3. I love ghost stories and Ghost Hunters type shows. I have tons of books about ghosts and I have seen and felt the presence of ghosts, my husband does not agree with me at all.
4. There are many haunted places in my area and I am too scared to visit them, but I would with a group.
5. I hardly ever tell a story and finish it the same day I start it but I always catch up to it later. Only a few people appreciate this.
6. I am very detail oriented. If you give me boring basic facts, don't bother. I want names, colors, styles, etc....
7. I used to be a cat person.
8. Now I despise cats and adore dogs.
9. I make up silly songs about everything. When my MIL's dog got fixed I wrote the Neko Neuter Song sung to the tune of "Yesterday" by the Beatles. Someday I will share it.
10. I love to sleep, and although I can fall asleep anytime, anyplace, I wake up 20 times a night and wake up in the morning strangely awake and alert.
11. I blame my antidepressant.
12. I take one Advil pm every night to sleep and it knocks me out all night.
13. I have a small urn with my mother's ashes on the fireplace mantle in my bedroom right next to the bed, I kiss it and say "I Love You" every night.
14. I have 3 dogs which sleep on their beds on the floor next to MY side of the bed every single night. My husbands side is closest to the door, I think they are afraid of boogie men.
15. I gave birth once with no painkillers. Not on purpose. Was back to normal weight and fully active in 2 days.
16. The second time I had an epidural. Pain was non-existant, recovery was a bitch.
17. If my husband gave the ok, I would have another baby in a heartbeat. Not. Gonna. Happen.
18. I hate seeing babies in stores with no shoes, dirty faces, sticky hair with pj's on. For crying out loud, have some pride!
19. I can not stay awake at the movies. It has to be a helluva good show.
20. I like things to be my way. I am easy to get along with if this happens.
21. I will admit to being a bitch.
22. I hold grudges, I try not to but things linger.
23. I am a germophobe.
24. I take a shower or bath everyday, sometimes twice. I always wash my hair, I always put on makeup. Even if I don't go anywhere.
25. I am terrified of going to the dentist. Every year after I get my cleaning, I think "oh that was easy" but then the time rolls around again and I get stomach pains and hyperventilate.
26. I hate video games.
27. I was begged to play Guitar Hero once, I was the singer. Never been invited again.
28. I think I have a lovely singing voice.
29. I hate hearing my own speaking voice, it does not sound like I think I sound.
30. I have always wanted to have a sweet disposition.
31. This probably won't happen, but I will keep working on it.
32. I am deathly afraid of snakes. Can't even look at them through glass.
33. Same with worms and grasshoppers and preying mantis'.
34. I love to shop but I wear the same few things over and over.
35. I am a huge bargain hunter can find the best sales.
36. I love Coach bags. I have 6. I would love a Burberry.
37. I used to work in retail. I always try to refold shirts when I mess them up now.
38. I have been shopping at the Gap since I was 16. I am now 39.
39. Growing up we were poor and I always wanted to have great clothes and a beautiful home. I have those things and I still feel the same as I did then and still worry about money constantly.
40. I want a horse. An Arabian jumper.
41. I also want a housekeeper.
42. I am a Republican although politics confuse me.
43. I get the creeps when I look at Obama. I can't put my finger on it but it's true.
44. I never discuss religion or politics except with family. If someone asks my opinion or preference, I smile sweetly and tell them those words. They never push me.
45. My father was Catholic, mother was Lutheran, I was baptised both and married a Baptist. I do not like all the hellfire and damnation so I work on Sundays and speak privately to God.
46. My kids can pick up any instrument and play it within an hour.
47. I love New York City and I would live there in a heartbeat.
48. I hate flying and on the rare occasions that I do, I almost die during takeoff every time.
49. I would love to go to Europe but I would have to be heavily sedated to make the trip.
50. I love the ocean but am afraid that fish will touch me if I get in the water.
51. Manta rays creep me out.
52. I love lobster and crab legs.
53. I do not like people in my personal space. 3 feet is good. 4 is best.
54. I used to be terrified to drive on the interstate. Now it's a breeze but I am terrified for my son to drive on it.
55. I have dreams of being shot.
56. I once dreamed I was throwing up wet sand.
57. I hate throwing up and will avoid it at all costs. I threw up 6 months of my first pregnancy and when my mother passed away. My kids never throw up either because they are programmed not to. My husband does puke cleanup duty, I do poo.
58. I have passed out twice in my life. Once when I had strep and a high fever and once when my mother was fighting cancer. I hit the corner of an open bathroom drawer on the way down and took off a huge chunk of my side, and broke the drawer. I hope the scar never fades because it reminds me of how worried my mother was that I had passed out and it makes me think of her when I look at it.
59. I used to bite my nails, now they grow too fast and I clip them.
60. I love my hands.
61. I hate my ankles.
62. I never had a zit til I turned 35. I was appalled. I started moisturizing and my skin never looked better.
63. I always thought that everyones family was as wierd as mine. I was wrong and those other people missed out on some fun.
64. Everyone always has told me I need to write a book. I never will.
65. I hate the color yellow.
66. I love sitting in the sun.
67. I used to hate diet soda, now I drink Diet Coke all the time and regular tastes funny to me.
68. I think Dr. Pepper tastes like prune juice.
69. I can eat a jar of green and a jar of black olives with a fork while watching tv.
70. I absolutely despise eggs. I ate them as a kid but stopped when I was a teenager.
71. I own a restaurant that serves hundreds of eggs daily. It is so gross.
72. I have to have a fan blowing on me when I sleep. This causes discourse in my marriage so I have a mini fan on my nightstand that he bought me.
73. I can not pee if someone else is in the bathroom or waiting to use my stall.
74. I went to high school 4 years and never used the bathrooms there.
75. I was very mean to my siblings growing up and they have never let me forget it.
76. I will not eat beets or brussells sprouts. They might be good, I will never know.
77. I love blue cheese dressing, I hate french. I adore sushi of any kind.
78. I am a procrastinator.
79. I am not a morning person. If Icould wake up at 9 and get started with my day about 11, life would be perfect.
80. I do not like to spoon or snuggle when I am sleeping. Personal space.
81. I hate shaving my legs in the winter.
82. I love magazines. I get probably 25 per month and that is because I cut back. Not kidding.
83. Real Simple is my favorite but People and Us rock.
84. I do not like to cook. I know how and I love to eat but I want it put in front of me.
85. I never made a cake until 2 years ago. It was so good and I made cupcakes and lemon bars and cookies all day. I haven't since. My employees bake and bring it to work. I eat it.
86. I have never made a roast. Always wanted to but scared- too many choices.
87. I hate making decisions. I go back and forth and drive everyone nuts.
88. I wish my mom would come and talk to me like in Ghost, I miss her stories and I don't want to wait til heaven to hear them again. I have so much to tell her too.
89. I hate cold weather but I love coats and sweaters and boots. Lands End has the best winter stuff.
90. I got glasses 6 mos ago for a severe astigmatism. They are cute, Coach trifocals and I never wear them. I don't want to be dependent on them so I squint. This angers my husband.
91. I love to look at snow but I hate the slushy mess later.
92. I do not like clutter but my family does. I throw everything away. They do not.
93. I have gone to 2 concerts, Kiss and Duran Duran. They were equally good.
94. I took my son to see Rent off broadway, it was awesome.
95. I still listen to the same bands I did in high school. I hate hip hop and country.
96. I have had at least 14 cars since I have been with my husband. I get bored easily. I loved my Expedition and love my Cadillac even more.
97. I will not run unless something is chasing me. I don't get the attraction and my internal organs feel like they are coming loose when I do jog.
98. I do not like water on my face. Not in the shower or the pool.
99. I could not exist without lipbalm. It is the last thing I put on and the first thing in the morning. I'm not picky, but lip smackers Dr. Pepper gives color and the perfect moistness. I won't drink it though (see # 68) If my lipgloss wears off, I have at least 30 in my bag. Always one in every room in the house. One or 2 in car, always one in every coat pocket. It's not even funny how addicted I am.
100. I have never smoked pot. Ever. People are suprised by this. I have never done coke, meth, heroin or anything else. I took heavy painkillers when I had shingles. They made me loopy. I do like a drink or 3 now and again so I guess I have been in an altered state.

2 comments:

  1. well this is really good way to spend some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list is another reason why I started following you. It sounds like you are talking about me!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!