Saturday, December 20, 2008

Party Thoughts 101

Well, we are getting ready for Little Ones Christmas shindig here. The house is a pig farm and I am trying to do 87 things at once. The final count is up to 18 kids. So, I guess tonight I can be Mrs. Duggar. Except they are all 13 and 14. And I doubt that most if any of them are as well behaved as hers seem to be. And Big One is working at Ralph Lauren all day so he won't be much help. Mr. Funny will be home at 3:00 and his main job is dealing with 10 pizzas. I am so tempted to take a nap. All of the other reindeer er.....parents, think I am great for doing this. Such a perfect mommy! So many fun activities and all for the kids!!! I will be taking pictures throughout the day so that next year when I want to do this again I can revert back and add or subtract things. Little Ones friend just got here and his mom sent tons of goodies. Who has time to make homemade truffles??? Maybe I would if I got off the computer. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!