Friday, December 26, 2008

Ugg Hires Nice People




One of my favorite gifts from my kids were these Uggs.

The Mayfaire. So cute but a little too tight so I called to have them send me a different style comparable to those. The girl was so sweet, patient, and helpful and I did not get her name so to you Ugg phone girl, "you rock," from the girl you talked to for an hour on Christmas night. I am getting these (Ultimate Bind) instead in a darker chestnut color and she is having them shipped 2 day air for free! This will be my first (2nd?) pair of Uggs so I hope they are as great as they are in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!