Sunday, January 18, 2009

Car Cage Match







Conversation in Mr. Funny's Jeep

Little One- "Dad's car is cooler, you can go 4 wheeling"
Me- "My car drives smoother"
Dad- "Mine has a soft and a hard removable top"
Me- "Mine has heated seats"
Little one- "Dad's has warm cloth seats"
Dad- "Mine has Sirius satellite with all your favorite stations"
Me- "Mine has a Bose radio which makes the crappy stations I have sound good"
Dad- "Mine is more fun"
Me- "Mine has built in GPS and DVD"
Dad- "The dogs can ride in mine"
Me- "Good for you, dog hair,dog odor and dog barf if you take the corners too fast"
Dad- "My doors come off and mine is a 2008"
Me- "Mine is a Cadillac"

I Win, Enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!