Sunday, January 4, 2009

Date Night

Mr. F and I went to see Twilight last night. We had a lovely date night and had lots of time just to spend time together and talk.
I loved the movie.
My son has read all of the books, more than once and has begged me to read them too.
The book was so beautifully written, I finally get all the hype.
The movie left me begging for more. The main characters had so much chemistry I found myself holding my breath and hoping she would just let him bite her so they could be together forever. I would have...

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I haven't seen the movie, but Edward is hot. He was Cedric in Harry Potter and I get dibs because I found him quite lovely way back then.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!