Monday, January 5, 2009

Day Trip


Spent the day in a neighboring city with Mr. Funny car shopping.

For months he has looked at Jeeps and I always tried to steer him toward the 4 door models.

He liked the more rugged older ones. Today we found one we both love. (I actually wanted this one for myself back in Sept. but I wanted a little more luxury and a little less bouncing around of my internal organs) It is waiting for his final approval......stay tuned

By the way, it is just like the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in Twilight and my husband looks hot driving it! (he always looks hot to me but the black Jeep is a sexy plus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!