Saturday, January 3, 2009

Easily Amused

Apparently my new car has a built-in voice activated navigation system. This means I can tell it which radio station I want, how loud I want the radio, what type of restaurant I am in the mood for and where I am going and it will do as I say and make me a map of where I need to go. Radio volume up- it goes up, weather station- there you are, find the closest Gap- map appears with arrows.
Without it arguing.
Without it asking "why?"
They should take the computer chip that they install in Cadillacs and put them in every child you give birth to.

That's all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!