Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Eye Candy and Song

Just because.

The Little One is composing for me. I love Bella's Lullaby in Twilight so much. He plays the baritone so he has written it so it can be played on the baritone. It was all done on the computer first and he did an awesome job. It is not fair that my kids can play every instrument beautifully and I can't even speak! The Big One was asked to sing The Star Spangled Banner at the basketball game last Friday. He sang A cappella in front of everyone and so many people have complimented him to me. I still have not heard him sing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I stumbled upon your blog after seeing your post on the Inappropriate Twiligh Obsession site. LOL! I just wanted to say, "Hi" and to tell you I love your site. I'll defnitely be back!

    I started a blog back in late July. It's a lot of random rambling, but you're welcome to stop by any time!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!