Friday, January 30, 2009

I have very little to say but I am avoiding going in to work b/c I hate Friday nights. Too many people, all of them chatty and the husband is in hog heaven. He is very social
and I am, well, not. Most of our Friday crowd are regulars and they know us well so I have to talk to everyone. "how are the boys? " "how's business?" "did you decide on a college?" "who do you want to win the Super Bowl?" (I am going to be honest, I have no idea who is playing and I am too embarassed to ask at this point) but we are having some people over to watch it and we will be eating and drinking things that might not be so healthy (I watch the commercials)

I was a cheerleader when I was younger and I never watched a single iota of a game. I do not like sports. I did play tennis and softball but not in this decade.

I have some more dark grainy photos, one with Kona, one with her face-less squirrel and one of my beloved Uggs. Love them. The dark photos annoy my husband to no end. Yes, my feet are big, I wear a 10. Get over it.

2 comments:

  1. You and me both on just watching the commercials and indulging in the food and drink. I could care less who wins the game!

    Your pup is so adorable. And I'm lovin' those Uggs. I did get myself a pair, and they might be the same ones you're wearing in your pic. They are so warm and comfortable.

    On another note ... I'm gonna try to keep myself positive about the whole job thing. Chances are good that I could be cut, but they're also good that I could be kept. No sense in freakin' out before it's time. ;) Thanks for the words of support, by the way! (I'm a media writer, which basically means I write training videos, marketing pieces, etc.)

    I hope you have a fab time at the concert today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals. Now you can pretend you are in the know.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!