Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday




Today I saw a 40 some-odd year old woman with a perm and ratted bangs get out of an older Beretta and the tags read: TWLIGT. Showed Mr. Funny. I am no longer the craziest woman in my town. The title has been passed on and I am a little sad. Will people expect me to be all serious and normal now? Can I still listen to old 80's alternative music loudly in my car? Can I still humiliate my kids when I try to identify with their friends? Can I still watch Drop Dead Fred and repeat it word for word while said friends are present? can I still break into song randomly when the mood strikes? Yes. Yes I can. Crazy is a state of mind and I like that state. Our state flag looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!