Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Wish


I woke up this morning wishing I was a celebrity. Not for obvious reasons. I already have someone who follows me around with a camera taking unflattering pictures (Mr. Funny). I don't need fabulous sample size clothing given to me by a designer (can't fit into them anyway) and I am quite sure there are nip-slip and undie shot photos galore that I haven't deleted from Mr. Funny's 945,867,354,674 picts he takes every week and DOES NOT DELETE ANY OF THEM. EVER.
No, the reason I wish I was a celebrity is Red Velvet Cupcakes. I saw them in a magazine somewhere with a recipe and now I can't find them. I don't like to bake and I seriously doubt I have the ingredients on hand., but if I was a celebrity I could call my assisstant and ask sweetly if he would bring me some. ASAP! And he would. With a Venti Mocha extra hot, extra shot and a glass of ice cold milk. Because I am still sad about no birthday cake and I am starting to hold a grudge. I guess I will have to go to the store and either buy a cake or find someone to make me fabulous cupcakes. And while you are here dropping off my breakfast, sweet assisstant, please take down all 3 damn trees that are still up and gently put away my snowmen and other Christmas decor. Thank you, your check is in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!