Thursday, January 1, 2009

So Far, So Good

Well, I have had a quiet and uneventful 2009 so far. In my life this is rare and wonderful so I'm gonna enjoy it. Little One just got home from a friends' house. K's mom made homemade fried chicken and salmon. You remember K's mom of the Christmas party candy fame? The truffles that make you sob a little bit. If I had any thunder she'd be stealin' it. He was up til 6am and slept all day so getting these kids on a school schedule will be tough. Big One had some friends over but they left early and he still slept til 2:30 today. He did do some housework so I won't complain. I am load 3 of 6 loads of laundry. Still have to take down all the decorations and 4 trees (one at work) and feed some doggies so I should get off of here but before I go I leave you with some of my bargain finds of the day. Bought one of each color of the last one and also bought some the other day. Today they are $6 at http://www.oldnavy.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!