Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ugh!




Here's the thing: I waited for the new Ugg's to get here before I sent back the old because I really, really love the Mayfaire's even though they won't zip up my calf. (turns out they don't need to be unzipped, they slip right on and although a little snug, they will stretch). The new Ugg's are quite lovely too but a tiny bit narrower than I would like so I am/was/am returning them too. I wore them around the house a little yesterday and they do stretch as the salesgirl said they would. So, now I don't think I should order a larger size in either of them as they will stretch out too much. And now that they have been sitting here in my kitchen waiting to be sent back, I have become fond and attached to them. Both of them. I actually wore the Mayfaire's out in public so they cannot be returned. The Ultimate Bind has a lovely furry cuff that I adore. I wonder if Mr. Funny would let me keep them both. I realize that is over $350.00 worth of boots but my foot isn't growing and I will wear the hell out of them. Maybe tomorrow I will ask him. Maybe he will laugh.

Stay tuned.......

2 comments:

  1. I don't leave many comments, but must. I love your post. I want a pair of Uggs so bad. Let's just say that next November I'm going into a local store and buy which ever pair I like and I'm not looking at the price. I am not getting them this year for several reasons. One I had foot surgery and too my hubby thinks their too much for us right now. So next year look out. Keep both lol.
    Just plead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if I had a store close by that sold them, they would feel like heaven on your sore foot. Hope it heals well. Til then they have some comfy knock-offs. They are expensive but at Christmas my husband likes to spoil me. Thanks for leaving a comment, thanks for reading my silly blog!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!