Friday, February 27, 2009


Am I the only one who finds this story slightly amusing?
The kids were actually wanted by the other couple and well taken care of as opposed to being in a home where the mother would trade them for a bird. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it or something similar. If you haven't, your kids are still too young. Just wait.

Disclaimer: no children brought up in the Funny household were ever harmed or tortured. Their parents on the other hand have been painfully abused by one 18 year old with a big wardrobe and a nasty attitude. The jury is still out on the 13 year old. Time will tell.....


Ps. I had a Goffins Cockatoo a few years ago and it was the sweetest bird, it did eat my sofa but I sold it because it was terrified of men and although Mr. Funny never bothered him, he freaked out any time a man was around. He was very quiet and obedient.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part was the $175. How did that conversation go?

    "This kid's missing some teeth, better take $175 off the sticker price!"

    And if this woman was having a hard time taking care of the kids because she was a truck driver, how is she going to take care of a bird?

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!