Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bachelor News

Because this whole Bachelor secret ending shocker private taping thing is driving me mad. I decided to do some digging to find out what happened. I ran across this website, Realitysteve.com
and he seems to have all the dirt.
According to him, Jason proposes to Melissa in New Zealand, stays with her awhile, and then dumps her on the After the Final Rose show for Molly. He also states that this season was totally orchestrated by the producers to make it look as if Melissa was the one from the start. In the clip where he is proposing, the girl has a pinky ring (Melissa) and they did this on purpose to throw everyone off. They made him go to Melissa to get ratings.
If what he is saying is true, that is mean and cruel. Jason seems to be too nice to allow these manipulations to take place but this guy is adamant that we will find all of this out Monday. He is not sure how ABC will present it though.
It does make sense but how they got to where they are is just unfair. It is why I dumped Survivor. They edit and lie and start fights for ratings and that is good tv to some but it was not supposed to be that way. This is why I limit my tv watching and I may not watch this show next season even if Jillian will be on it.
So, if you want to watch this dude's video explanation or read about secrets from the other seasons, go to his site.
I will be watching on Monday and if I get duped, it wouldn't be the first time.

2 comments:

  1. What?!? Reality television is not real? Say it ain't so! I don't watch the Bachelor, but I read RealitySteve's blog the other day after someone mentioned it. It's too bad because it seems like some nice people are being manipulated by the network for ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, if this is true, Jason sucks!! I read this a couple of weeks ago and had a hard time watching the "Tell All" show because of it. I wish I hadn't been so weak as to watch waht reality Steve had to say...btu i did...and now i am pissed at Jason until I learn otherwise!! lol (Do you think Jason will be disappointed that I am pissed at him?) lol

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!