Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!










It is damn near impossible to get a decent picture taken with my husband.
He is a putz when the camera is on him.
The top photos are the ones my sister took a few weeks ago. I was pleading with him to smile and look at the stupid camera just once!!!!
The 4th picture is deceiving because it looks like we are holding hands.
In truth, he is trying to grab my boob and tickle me and I am holding his hand.
The last picture is how he looks in every other picture, ever!
He looks disgusted, and mad and put out.
His mother is to blame. She insisted on the picture and I cropped out the other 2 freaks because they looked to be "not quite right" or a little mentally challenged.
So, Happy Anniversary Mr. Funny.
We will try tonite at dinner for yet another good photo.

I'm not going to hold my breath.






2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend takes pictures just like that...always looks pissed off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, happy anniversary to you both! It's also mine and my husbands anniv today...woo hoo!

    At least he lets you take pics for your blog. Mine has NEVER graced the pages of mine...absolutely refuses, uhg!

    Jamie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!