Here you go, Mel
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? nope, not even close
2. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Oh good Lord, I am so not ready for this!
3. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Not a chance!
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 20
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was passing out in the shower and throwing up from morning to night, hubby said I was pregnant, he was right.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My friends at work
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? yes
8. DUE DATE? September 30
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? see #5
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? popsicles, chocolate (couldn't have any sugar)
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? smells- cologne, smoke, food
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? nope 14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 65
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes, a few of them
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Lost all amniotic fluid in 3rd month, they said the baby was dead and scheduled a d&c and when I went again to make sure, they found a heartbeat. They were totally shocked. Had Gestational Diabetes and gained a ton of weight, lost a lot of it the next few months. Horrible heartburn.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? (in a tree) in a hospital, in a bed
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? cramping most of the day, then went in at night, was almost fully dilated, laid down, pushed for 20 minutes, no drugs
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?Hubby
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? husband and total strangers who were interns taking notes
22. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? vaginal
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? no, but I imagined a happy place and went there, like meditation, it still hurt like a big dog but it helped.
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8 pounds 14 ounces
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Sept. 28
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? The name he has had for 18 years, we shall call him The Big One
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?18 years 4 months