Friday, February 27, 2009

I wore my glasses a lot earlier today and I got such a headache. Probably from neglecting them.
I still prefer me without them, but my eyes are weird now. Kind of blurry and scratchy. It's like they want them.
I haven't had many comments today and I haven't had anything funny to talk about.
Maybe I longer have the ability to be funny. Not even for myself. Now I am sad.
Maybe it's all over. I am not usually at a loss for words. Oh well, I still have you, webcam, old buddy old pal.
If there are any readers out there there there there there (echo), have a great weekend!!
Maybe I will take some time off from blogging. I don't know.

3 comments:

  1. Love your glasses! You look fine either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello..hello...hello...

    enjoy your weekend too :)

    No joke...the word verification is

    UNROCKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... so you can't quit blogging. You just got new followers. What does that say to them? :)

    I love that the Rambler noted the word verification. Sometimes those things are pretty funny. Mine is cowess. In my mind that is something like coward"ish".

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!