Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bow-ring

I have made hot wings, pizza, garlic cheese bread, chex mix (lie, I just opened the bag and dumped it in the bowl),and meatballs marinara.
I got lucky on the queso dip. My girlfriend has a Mexican restaurant here and the BEST queso dip. My adorable husband picked some up to surprise me.
I have had 2 Diet Cokes and am working on a 3rd.
I have read the new issue of US Weekly. (I don't give a rats ass about Michelle Obama's secrets but I do love me some celebrity gossip.
I have read all the blogs I can.
I have sent Big One to his friends' party b/c he has been Facebooking for hours and I am sick of watching him sit around shushing me when I talk to the dogs.
Mr. Funny left about the time I started to prepare everything for a work-related emergency.
The cupcakes I bought are calling to me.
I am bored silly.

Time to start drinking.

1 comment:

  1. I think I gained at least 10 pounds last night. Our friends had so much food, and I had to sample it all ... multiple times. Add the alchohol on top of that, and I feel like a real pig this morning. And the cyclical bloating I'm having this week isn't helping my look if you know what I mean. Your food sounds delish. I hope your hubby didn't have to stay at work too long!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!