Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Taser Fun 101








I have a sick obsession with tasers.
I would love to own one. I think it would put fear in some of my mouthier employees.
The highway patrolmen and cops that come in will NOT let me borrow theirs. (I think Mr. Funny has mentioned that I might be dangerous with one)
I also think Mr. Funny is afraid that a bad bout of PMS might get him zapped.
One of our employees' ex-boyfriend kicked in a cops car window and then hit a cop and got tasered. He peed his pants dropped like a dead mule and cried like a girl. I would like to have one in my purse just to be on the safe side. You never know when you might get robbed or attacked. I have pepper spray but I don't think it always works. I went to the Taser website and had some fun watching bad guys pay their dues.
Good times right there.

This is an awesome video, I have been laughing my ass off at other peoples expense.
Watch this

1 comment:

  1. I was riding in my friend's car last week and saw a tazer in the backseat. She's a nurse and works nights at a hospital in the city. Her husband bought it for her so that she's protected in the paking lots and driving home at 3:00 a.m. I'm fascinated with them, too. I also want to learn to shoot a handgun. I like shooting BB guns and archery ... the whole idea of trying to hit a target. I guess it's the tomboy in me!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!