Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am putting off the whole showering and starting my day thing.
The house is clean (mostly) but I need to get groceries and household stuff and deposit 5 weeks worth of paychecks that are just sitting on Mr. Funny's desk, (you can't spend it if it isn't in the bank) and get the Big One on some more scholarship paperwork.

The Little One had a friend over last night (actually I think the other boy has moved in since he has been here 3 days) and his other friend just got here. I have never seen a kid with so many close friends. Seriously, everybody likes him and our house seems to be where it's at. Oh, well it is spring break and they are in the basement so I never see them. This big house was a good idea when it comes to a houseful of kids. I literally never see or hear them. During the week I keep them out of the basement but on the weekends it is Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Wii, PS3, and what ever else is down there.
I would love to divide the basement into quadrants so I can have a scrapbook/craft area. They have a tv/ video game area and a music area for the keyboard and all the instruments, plus an area for the air hockey table, small fridge and eventually a foosball table. There is a large workout bench there also. All I want is a corner.

By the way, the 80 degree temps? Got a cool front today so I am disgusted. It was nice on the days I worked though.

This is what is under the table today. The JR's (Jack Russells)oops, they are awake now....
I caught Skip mid-shake




3 comments:

  1. I wish I had a crafting area too! We really need a bigger house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing the pictures of your house, I would be over all the time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having kids over at our place, though our house is small and things get rowdy quickly when in a small space. This week our weather has been great as well. I put popsicles in the freezer and told the kids to come in and help themselves. There are sticks all over the lawn.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!