Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hair today, gone today




I got my hair done this morning.
I went short and stacked because it it summer and I fight with my hair more in the summer.
I like it a little longer but the cut she gave me is great!
There is a ton of product on it also.
She put a lot of gold and light blonde instead of the usual platinum.
I just took a bath so I don't have mascara on. White eyelashes, ugh!

Oh, and the Little One found that 4 leaf clover yesterday when he was walking to his friends house.
Cool, huh?

9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the new cut. So sassy! I'm making an appointment for mine today. I hope to get it cut bef.ore the big road trip down south the end of next week. I have natural curl, so the shorter the better in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cute.

    White eyelashes and all!

    I can't wait to see you tomorrow for 16 hours! We'll make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new do.

    Four leaf clover is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it...found a paint chip of Historic Charleston Green but hesitate to send it because it looks brown...not AT ALL like the Charleston Green. As a matter of fact, it's UGLY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh!! love it!! and that color is awesome :)

    very cool about the 4 leaf clover, my partner Vic has a gift for walking out into the yard wherever we are at and finding at least one. I seriously don't know how she does it, I've never found one my entire life....

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!