Thursday, May 28, 2009

I went to Walmart and Lowes to pick up some ground cover and plants for the pond area and for all of my baskets and pots.
Many, many flowers and plants came home with me.
Why do I do this to myself.
Tomorrow at 8:30 I am getting my hair highlighted and cut.
Then, Mr. Funny and I are going to look for some more large rocks to fill in some more areas.
I really hate to buy rocks.
I think we will look at the river and some friends' property.
I am too tired to type.
Thank you to all of my blog friends for the compliments on my yard and pond. It has been a lot of work and it means a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll keep posting photos of your lovely yard & pond.
    (I agree with paying money for rocks - ow.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get your pamper on, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!