Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy

Been kind of busy since I brought this little boy home.
No name yet.
Any ideas?
Nothing cutesy or silly.
Mr. Funny suggested Dexter or Dex.
Nope.
He's 3 months old.
He loves to hump Skip.
Mr. Funny says it's like watching a prison show with all the guy on guy action.
Molly just gives him the Elvis sneer.
Kona has him in German Shepherd protector training.
He loves to eat their food and hates his puppy chow.
He eats a lot.
And drinks a lot.
He woke up at 4 this morning so I stood in the rain and waited for him to pee.
I finally dried off and went back to sleep at 5.
Woke up at 6:30 for work.
Work was slammed all day.
Will write more later.




4 comments:

  1. hmm nothing funny. So Humpty Dumpty is out of the question? He looks like a sweetie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I loved the fact you call one of your dogs Kona I found this site for other Hawaiian names for pets.

    http://www.geocities.com/thetropics/shores/6794/wl-petnames.html

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's beautiful!!!! German Shephards are so smart!!!

    I dont know why when when I saw him, I thought of the name CODY... or KODA... dont know why..

    cant wait to see what you all decide...

    I like Dex...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little boy! He seems very sweet and loving, and obviously quite active and full of energy :) Hope you find more time to relax and blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!