Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun Little Quiz (because I am bored)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A girl in a book. It is a Welsh name. It is a very uncommon name. I think she commit suicide in the book. Not very promising.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few days ago, thinking of my mom. And the entire time I had PMS the week before

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to. I wrote very neatly in school but now it is a mix of cursive and print and it is not so neat.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? smoked turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 boys, 1 husband

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? maybe- I am not very social so maybe not, no- probably not

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? why do you ask?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but they were bad to me in the 70's and 80's

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? not for all the kings gold, never ever ever

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes but I never eat cereal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I wear flip flops, clogs or Uggs- no ties

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? cherry chocolate bordeaux

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes

14. RED OR PINK? Pink.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my lack of social behavior, I wish I could talk to people without feeling self conscious or stupid

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother, every single day.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? oh, sure

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? no shoes, jeans

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my husband is watching season 2 of Army Wives so I hear that, dog is snoring under my chair

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? If I were a crayon? Seriously? Next question....

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? fresh cut grass, coffee, Happy perfume, Downy and Tide washed laundry

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my husband, he called earlier today to ask me a question, and Ash who needed my card to fill his gas tank

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? sure

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? boxing, diving

25. HAIR COLOR? blonde....always blonde

26. EYE COLOR? blue

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, but I have some really cute Coach tri-focals that I am supposed to wear all of the time but I never wear them, ever

28. FAVORITE FOOD? olives

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Proposal

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? muted colored paisley print

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer (winter at Christmas time is ok)

33. HUGS OR KISSES? not a hugger, kisses

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing

35. MOST LIKELY TO DO THIS? all of my fabulous blog friends

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? hmmmm

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? it is blue

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? some news show about a woman who poisoned her husband, then we left to go eat so I never found out the truth

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? my waterfall, my kids laughing, my husband singing stupid songs

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? neither

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New York City, or Washington, D.C.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I was a star scrapbooker, I blew it off. I can guess things about people and read people well.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Minneapolis

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? whomever

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Really long story, side of the road. Cat got hit, we pulled over, he saw my friend and I and thought I was cute, went to vet with us, remembered my phone number and called (stalked) me for awhile til I gave in. Said it was fate. Story sounds weird when told in short version. I never use a short version.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting, mostly because I would have some of the same answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stink at memes. I think they're hard to do and the questions often get sappy, bringing out the worst in me. Kudos to you.
    Memorable moments include:
    #8. I thought it said "Do you still HATE your tonsils?" Maybe you do.
    #15. I wish I could STOP talking to everyone.
    #20. See - the WEIRD questions, ugh. I'd be green, for sure.

    Ditto #32 and #41

    #46 short version begs for a long version. What happened to the cat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pictured you giving all these answers with an "oh-so-couldn't-care-less" look on your face, crunching a carrot...bizarre...but true. I need more sleep.....

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!