Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Little One!!!!!!!!!

















Since some of these are pictures of photos, they are not great quality. All of my photos of the kids as babies are in Creative Memories scrapbooks.
Notice the Twin Towers in the picture of us on the ferry. The next year, they were gone.
I just adore this kid.
He had lunch at his favorite pizza place, a movie with his best friends, an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and now he is down the street with a friend.
We are having a family party on Sunday and his big birthday bash is the 13th so we did low key today.
Happy Birthday Pickle!
We love you!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Crap! Crap! Crap! I didn't call him yesterday! I thought about it at about 6:00, but my cell battery was dead and I was at Little Sister's moving her and painting her living room. I'm so sorry! I will call today.

    Goodness gracious that kid is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kid- and I mean that in a very manly way.

    Something about these photos makes me very mindful of how fast time really must go for moms. I'm days away from celebrating Little One's first birthday. I'm very aware that this year just whizzed by.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!