Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am trying to get ready for yet another birthday party.
This one is for Nick with his friends.
I really don't have a lot to do and yet I feel like I do.
I need to cut up the watermelon and pineapple and wash the grapes and put all the chips in bowls and veggies on platters but that can happen later.
I bought a chocolate creme cake, cookies and mini cupcakes and wouldn't you know, they are calling out to me.

Mr. Funny is going to have to mow the backyard today or we will surely lose a few kids in the jungle. We had so much rain in a short time.

Welcome 2 new followers: Devil's Daughter-in-Law and the Avon Lady.
Sounds like a band doesn't it?
"Hey mom, I'm going to see Devil's Daughter-in-Law and the Avon Ladies tonight!"
"with those houligan friends of yours? I don't think so!"
HA
Again, a warm welcome to my 4 new followers this week.
I am sure you will start to regret your decision after hearing my exciting news about cutting watermelon today.

Such is life.

Ash is re-taking the ACT this morning and then he starts his JOB at Wendy's later.
I am so glad he will be working, the money tree that he thinks I have in my yard is barren and I am sick of pulling it out of my ass.

He thinks a job will cut into his socializing and Facebook time.
Doesn't affect me. Hmmmmmm.
Talk to ya L8r

3 comments:

  1. I HATE cutting up fruit!! I usually am too lazy and end up buying it pre-cut.

    Who is funnier than The Devil's Daughter-in-Law? I love that blog.

    Make Ash bring you home a Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty, they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the party's a success.
    I hopeyou keep getting new followers.
    I hope Ash does well on his ACT and that he brings home Frosties for his mom every night after work, the Coffee Toffee, like the Wife of O Riley said.
    Yum.
    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome, that would be one crazy band. We could always do the makeup for the Devil's Daughter in Law..I'm thinking warmer tones with red, orange, and yellow highlights through out haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!