I am, as usual, exaggerating but it was a lot.
And each of them served a purpose for me.
Some of them showed me how to decorate on a dime. (Nester)
Others were about preppy people (I am not as preppy as I was in high school, sheesh, I invented the flipped collar that my son enjoys so much)
Not really. Don't be getting all offended person who invented flipped collar!
I read about pets, and landscaping and Jesus and great kids and mean kids and sick kids and dead or dying kids.
Then there were the funny blogs. (by the way, vote for June at Bye Bye Pie for the funniest blog, she starts my day)
I also read about all the Edward and Twilight and new Moon crap til my eyes bled. (ok, I still do)
But I did some cleaning and deleted a bunch of them.
And I freakin missed them like I miss Six Feet Under, Friends, Dead Like Me and my flat stomach, (damn pancakes)
So, they are back but on my sidebar that only I can see and I will bring back my true loves in time.
It IS summer after all and there isn't much to do.
- pick up all the billion limbs that dropped in the yard after last nights stupid storm
- start and finish laundry
- mop the kitchen (pointless but necessary)
- vacuum the entire house again (see above)
- unload the dishwasher
- shop for party supplies for Nicks party on Sat.
- put more rocks around pond (Mr. is picking me up some more bags of them today, I decided against mulch)
- keep Finn from laying on my $35 Hydrangea, I need a little fence
- get the kids up
- finish my coffee
- shampoo upstairs carpet (the kids' rooms are clean, I am not lying)
- vacuum and shampoo stairs
- clean basement bathroom and stock all bathrooms with clean towels and tp
- drink a vodka tonic (because it is summer and I will deserve it!)
Some of the river rock we purchased
I put down colored river stones instead of mulch
The side of the waterfall
The back part, I need more stones
Finny and Skip
A few plants on the deck, add planting to my to do list
Patio furniture, needs help
Part of front yard, messy with leaves and limbs down