Wednesday, June 24, 2009

M and M

I had no luck getting my hair to look like she did yesterday with all the strategic blow drying, flat-ironing and wax.
It is flat and stupid.
Work was a pain...too many whiners lately. Employees not guests.
It's hot, I'm tired, so and so is lazy, we are out of this, blah blah blah.
Be happy to have a job assholes.

Ok, I'm done.
I am smiling because it is girls night.
Me and 2 other managers are going for our monthly margarita and Mexican night.
Mexican food, not men.
Yea!!

6 comments:

  1. Have a margarita for me! We can never fix our hair the same as our stylists can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go to M and M. I need (another) night out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is cute!!! Have a good time at Girls Night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat flan.
    Have some tomalito.
    Remember guac.
    Holy cow, I'm hungry...
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well..its still VERY cute...it's amazing how much work goes into a very simple haircut...I've yet to get one that looks the same the second day as it did the first..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your restaurant sounds like mine :)

    The thankless employees part who aren't happy they have a job.

    Don't you feel like it's a daycare sometimes?

    Rant over.

    Love the hair though. And I so want a mexican night too.....one day...soon.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!