Monday, June 8, 2009


The title of this post was going to be, "Ticks and Testicles: A Day at Grandmas," but I promised Mr. Funny I wouldn't talk about how they went target shooting hollow point bullets at milk cartons filled with water in the woods at his mothers today and came back full of ticks.
That was a run on sentence.
I do want to talk about how my MIL's Dachshund/Chihuahua mix kept trying to court and hump my German Shepherd, Kona.
She would have none of that but he was very persistant.
It was just plain wrong, that's what it was.
We were celebrating Nick's birthday (again) and we also introduced Finn to Neko (her German Shepherd/ Kona's brother)
Remember how he puked all over my house?
Kona tried to kill Roscoe P. Coltraine (he came with the heinous name) but it made him want her more.
What is up with all the humpy dogs?
I think there needs to be a neuter day soon.
Who knew Kona was such a hot piece of fur?

The guys had a lot of fun shooting at the milk cartons and they exploded everywhere.
That is what a hollow point does.
Bad. Ass. Bullet.

I am a pansy and I stayed in the house because:
  1. I do not like ticks
  2. I like snakes even less
  3. I hate guns although I will shoot one if goaded
  4. I was trying to take a nap on the sofa because:
  5. I had no phone service so I could not blog
I got some cool photos of Nick's Italian flag cake and the dogs.


"Hey there lady, what cher name?
I'm Roscoe P. Coltraine but you can call me Love Monkey, get me a step ladder and I am all yours!"
"How 'bout a leetle keesh? Our lips are so cloooose" (note the go to hell look from Kona)


There were some tree frogs in the pool and in the pool storage building.
Ash played with them and Mr. Funny got this great idea that we should take 3 home with us for the pond.
We let them go in the pond when we got home.
I am pretty sure they are now hopping down the highway, as I speak, searching for their old home and families.
Mr. Funny is a homewrecker, yes sir.

I cannot put into words how much I hate that jacket.

It was 80 degrees.


4 comments:

  1. Do not let Kona near guns. She also looks as though she will shoot if goaded.
    (She looks rather goaded already.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. What a fun day. I'm sorry I missed it. We will have to do a little thing for Nick when you come here SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Nick. It looked like a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an old fat, well, okay, obese wiener dog with breath so foul my SIL calls it the puff of pew. When I drive in the car with him I have been known to yell at him to stop breathing. I think it's the breed and that they have overactive libidos. He and my daughter's new dog, also male, are always practicing for the doggie version of Brokeback Mountain. Kona looks totally bored, perhaps she is not sure he is a dog. Just found your blog and playing catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!