Monday, June 29, 2009

Today.....
We did some of this:









Cruised around in this:

Then our blood sugar got low:

Went here:

To eat dinner with him:

and her:

and them (they are really cool people).


And enjoyed the lake:

And the food and drink:

And we looked at huge boats, trying to park in a small slip:

And finished off the day with this:


I had this:


Nick had cookie dough- he always does
Mr. Funny got chocolate peanut butter with Reeses mashed up. mmmmmmmm

We had a great day!
Goodnight!

Oh, welcome new followers!

ps. and for the record, I don't actually hold cow-versations. I moo at them and say things like, "who's a pretty little cowser-wowser" and "aren't you a lovely little heifer". They enjoy the compliments and I get some crazy out.

7 comments:

  1. It looks like a fabulous day.
    (Love your Mr's Captain Morgan golfing style!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticking your tongue out was the best picture. It sets the mood for the day, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! Our Coldstone recently became a Maggie-Moo's and it is NOT the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a great day right there! And ice cream to finish it off.. yep... looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...you two make a cute couple. What a fun day. I wish I lived that close to the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great family day! loved the ice cream; Coldstone is a great place to go!!

    enjoyed looking at all the pictures :)

    I hope you all have a great day today

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at Cold Stone Creamery...be still my rumbling stomach.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!