Friday, July 17, 2009

Fresh Air Friday

I have got a huge basket of laundry to do and my floors need some attention plus Mr. Funny's sister is here from New Jersey with her 3 kids but I wanted to point out that it is the middle of July and I have my windows open!!!
There is a cool breeze and fresh air.

And my really annoying neighbor is getting a new roof.

And the roofers are singing (not well)
And they are pounding and scraping and making a lot of racket. (they are removing the wood shingles and adding architect shingles, like ours)
The only thing that makes me laugh a little is that they are probably annoying him more than me.
He is a cranky older man who mows his lawn at the crack of dawn (sometimes when it is cold he wears a Santa hat) at least 2 times a week.
He hates my dogs, namely Skip (who is 7 inches tall), who digs out sometimes and "growls" at him. (he says)
He rides his bike in the middle of the road and barely moves when a car comes. (I think I am going to growl out my window at him next time)

I wish it were more peaceful around here but since it isn't, I guess I will run the vacuum cleaner and do some laundry.
And then we are going to his moms see his sister.
And later, I am going to get my room ready for the new king sized bed that is coming tomorrow.
And maybe I will paint a little, since I didn't last night.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the beautiful day, even with the annoying roofers next door!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to say; enjoy the new mattress!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see the old man's face when you growl at him. lol!
    I always lose Jim in King size beds! We have a queen number bed (you fill them with air type). I really like it a lot. Enjoy that new bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm visiting from Angela's blog. I enjoyed this post. I have a cranky old man on my block who also likes to rule the road when he drives by. He's not on a bike, but he seems to "forget" that there are kids on the block when he zooms around. New king size bed sounds good. Hope you get a lot done today! You have a fun blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacey- I have enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks!

    Corgi- I can't wait to have more room, I am a bed hog!

    DeAnna- when my mom was sick she got one of those sleep number beds, very nice if you have an extra $4000!

    SeptMom- thanks for stopping by, and I will do the same to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!