Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I cannot come to the blog right now, please leave a comment after the beep

I am really excited to be going out of town for a few days.
Nick and I are heading to the next state to see my family tomorrow.
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to go because the gear that raises and lowers my car window is broken and I cannot drive around with the window down (it won't stay up) and although my sister suggested I ghetto it up and duct tape a plastic bag to it, I am going to decline.
So it is at the repair shop ready for an 8am surgery.

One of my cooks didn't show up today and although I was pissed off briefly, I am actually quite thrilled.
Because he is an asshole who lies, wastes food, does a crappy job cleaning up, doesn't get along well with others and smarts off.
The first week of August is an insane week with a huge group coming into our smallish town and invading and I really need to hire a cook but the fact that this jackass is gone makes my heart sing.
La la la la la la la la la la ♪♪♫♪ ♪ ♫

I won't be writing/checking in while I am gone because I need to spend time with my nephews, drink with my sisters, go to my favorite parks, see my sister's new home and relax and I will try to take a lot of photos also.
There are a few blog friends I would like to meet there as well.


Here is a little something to take your minds off of my absence.
November is right around the corner.

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited and can't wait to see you tomorrow. I had lunch with KJG today and we both realized that we should have saved it for tomorrow. Oops. Maybe next time. You should have been there though, her little son is so freakin' wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don’t you watch a real vampire movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your trip seeing family!! I always say journals will be right here when you come back, so just have fun!!

    I have let to read a Twlight book or see the movie; I need to get working on this

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the Twilight series and I sooooo hooked.

    Loving the Edward pics....A LOT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time away. You're SO right...November IS just around the corner. I am going to be like a giddy schoolgirl when the movie comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy yourself!!!!

    I look forward to seeing the pictures and am scratching my head to try to figure out what is coming your way to busy up your little town.... I'll figure it out :)

    Oh, and fire that asshole!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!