Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Heart Scarves :)


I am not a celebrity. (might be fun for awhile)
I am not in danger of developing an eating disorder. (by far)
I do not own $300 jeans. (I would like some though)
I do not wear shoes with red bottoms. (again, I would take a pair if given to me)
I do not go to fashion week. (maybe, baby)
I do not go to Cannes. (I would if I liked to fly and it wasn't so cold and snowy)
I do not make oodles of money. (I am working on some Ponzi schemes)
I do not have a driver. (Unless you count my husband who doesn't like to ride with me driving)
I do not have an assistant. (Boy, I need one to straighten me out though)
I do not have a financial adviser. (and Bernie Madoff is busy for the next 150 years)

I enjoy wearing my SUMMER weight scarves.
The celebrities wear them and nobody but makes fun of them.

My husband asked me today if I was cold.
If it was almost winter.
If I was hiding a hickey.

No......I just like my scarf.
Any questions?

3 comments:

  1. Yea, I have a question...
    What's his problem?

    hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him it's to "clothesline" him with if he doesn't hush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pull off the scarf thing. you can, so tell that man to count himself lucky he's married to a cool chick who can!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!