Friday, July 10, 2009

I must admit that eating zero sugar and drinking buckets of water has begun to reap it's benefits.
I have lost some weight (I haven't weighed myself yet but I will) I can feel it in the fit of my...

Bra?
Great.
I'm gonna lose it on the top half first.
Ok, I can play this sad game.
Maybe I can get implants for a treat instead.
God knows I'm gonna need something up there.

In other news, I stole these photos from Snapfish.
They are of my sisters' graduation.
She got her Masters degree.
Sister Mel. (she has a blog)


Youngest sister J. She just got married and bought a new house.
She doesn't have a blog, or a Facebook acct.
She is starting law school in the fall.
My sister D.
She doesn't have a blog. I think she reads mine sometimes.

This is Mel and K.
She has a blog. The first one in my sidebar.
She is gonna have a baby.
I am going to try to meet her when I go visit my home state.


This is Mel.
She is excited that she finally finished her thesis and got her degree.
She is the Positive Pessimist.
She has my 2 nephews.

This is G and my 3 sisters.
They all have brown hair and brown eyes. So does my brother.
Guess who's daddy is the milkman?

Love the dress, Mel.
Can I borrow it?
I promise not to stretch the chest out in it!!
Can you share some boob with Big Sister?



HAPPY GRADUATION MEL K OF THE MILKY WAY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aren't you sweet to dedicate almost a whole blog of me. I don't appreciate your attaching the last pic of me in the dress. I look like a hot-air balloon. Luckily, I'm funnier than I am thin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! The boobs are always the first to go! Congrats to your sister for getting her masters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always lose weight in my face and chest first too and then in my hips which are my BIGGEST assets (hips). I totally understand.

    loved the pictures of your family/friends!

    congrats to your sister on her graduation!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool am I?! I made it on the Funny blog!!

    Mel and I are having lunch later this month. You should come, too! Not like you live in a whole other state or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!