Saturday, July 11, 2009

This is from Kimber who must know when I need a break!

Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Have fun and be truthful!

1 What is your occupation right now? restaurant owner/mother/maid
2. What color are your socks right now? no socks til it snows, Crocs (I am painting and they are comfy)
3. What are you listening to right now? nothing
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a strawberry Nutri grain bar
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Husband
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I copied and pasted it, so technically do I love myself. I also like Kimber.
8. How old are you today? 14,445 days old or 39 years 6 mos. and 18 days
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? boxing, diving
10. What is your favorite drink? water (not really but I am working on it) I do like a nice Grey Goose and tonic and lemonade
12. Favorite food? Mexican, Italian, seafood
13. What is the last movie you watched? The Proposal
14. Favorite day of the year? the first warm spring day
15. How do you vent anger? yell sometimes, sometimes I am very quiet and stay away from people
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? sit n spin, slinky, trees to climb
17. What is your favorite season? anytime it is warm, late spring
18. Cherries or Blueberries? depends on what they are in,
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? sure but I won't hold my breath
20. Who is the most likely to respond? no clue
21. Who is least likely to respond? the people that refuse to comment but still read me, lurkers are they called?
22. Living arrangements? husband, 2 sons, 4 dogs, 5 outside fish
23. When was the last time you cried? it has been awhile
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and their boxes, hangers, a mess right now
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Laura (since 7 years old) but we hardly speak, Stacey and I are closer (since I was 18 years old)
26. What did you do last night? sanded drawers and cabinets
27. What are you most afraid of? heights, snakes,something happening to those I love and death
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, prefer bleu or swiss
29. Favorite dog breed? most all of them
30. Favorite day of the week? any day that I don't have to work
31. How many states have you lived in? 4
32. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
33. What are your favorite flowers? lilies, tulips, hydrangeas

3 comments:

  1. did you get the priming done yet?

    I love to read these answers; I never do them back but its always fun to read about other people to learn more about them

    I would imagine its hard to be a restaurant owner and trying to watch your weight

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I don't wear socks either except when it's really cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was interestinig.

    I had to grin when I saw you are 39 (4 years older than my daughter) and that your favorite game/toy was the sit & spin. She plumb wore one of those out!

    Now get back to work on those cabinets!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!