Monday, July 6, 2009

Time Killer

1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? I use Lever 2000 and Softsoap Coconut scrub. I have about 25 different ones from Body Shop and Bath and Body Works and other places too.

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? not at this time, I need some though

3. What would you change about your living room? Wood floors instead of carpet- it is on the list, higher ceilings

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? dirty

5. What is in your fridge? milk, oj, condiments, bottled water, Starbucks Doubleshots, pickles. eggs, I can't believe it's not butter, Activia yogurt, sugar-free choc. Live Active Jello pudding, flour tortillas, choc chip cookie dough (the guys eat it), 1 Mich. Ultra, sour cream, cream cheese, deli turkey, ham and roast beef, baby swiss, deli extra sharp cheddar, shredded motz and cheddar and peach orchard Tropicana. It looks like a lot. It isn't- I need to go to the grocery store. (since I wrote this the other day, it is now full!!)

6. White or wheat bread? wheat with grains

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? A large rooster (my sister calls it my big cock)

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? we do not have shower curtains, only doors

9. How many plants are in your home? zero inside (I kill them) many outside (Mr. takes care of them)

10. Is your bed made right now? no

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet for the kitchen sink, Soft Scrub for the bathtub

12. Is your closet organized? Usually it is color coded and season sorted. Right now I am getting rid of clothes and it is a mess!!!!

13. Can you describe your flashlight? silver, heavy Maglight in my car, we also have those big Spotlight ones in the house

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Both.

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, I usually buy tea but I am buying another iced tea brewing pot so I can do it at home. (I bought one!!! and yes we have tea now)

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Yes, it holds 3 cars but right now only one can fit- I said I was going through clothes and that is where they are being stored.

17. Curtains or blinds? A mix of both. The dining room has custom drapes to match the chairs, the kitchen has curtains, the livingroom has curtains, the boys rooms have wood blinds and our room has custom curtains in the bedroom and bath that match the bathroom wallpaper. There are wood blinds in the office.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No. But there is a tiny light on the house alarm keypad in our room and it drives me crazy.

20. How often do you vacuum? almost every day

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.

22. What color is your toothbrush? aqua

23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? yes

24. What is in your oven right now? nothing

25. Is there anything under your bed? The Twilight series and a House Beautiful and Country Living on my side. He has a Maglight, a knife and a Reader's Digest.

26. Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning our bathroom, it is big and I detest his coffin-like shower.

27. What retro items are in your home? nothing, well maybe a Rubics Cube and I just bought a pair of Tretorn sneakers (I wore them in high school)

28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Our formal living room is Mr. Funny's office. Mine is the dining room table.

29. How many mirrors are in your home? 6

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? I'm sure we do.

31. What color are your walls? Dining room is red, kitchen is pale yellow, entry and upstairs hall and boys bath is yellow, our room is cream, bathroom is black and cream toile wallpaper, Ash room is apple green, Nick's is still blue (we are deciding what to paint it), office is red, livingroom is a grey/taupe, laundry is rooster wallpaper like under chair rail in kitchen, entire basement is Bagel (that is the name and that is the exact color)

32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? 3 guns, 2 German Shepherds, 2 Jack Russells, a scary knife and a badass alarm system we just got (you would think we were in the Mafia- guess that's what I get for marrying an Italian)

33. What does your home smell like right now? I sprayed Fresh Fig from Pier 1 so that and Tide and Downy (laundry day) and coffee and dog. Always dog.

34. Favorite candle scent? Fresh fig

35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Vlasic baby dills

36. What color is your favorite Bible? I don't have a favorite.

37. Ever been on your roof? Hell no, afraid of heights

38. Do you own a stereo? I have a under-cabinet cd player radio in the kitchen and a stereo in the basement

39. How many TVs do you have? 3. A 50 in. plasma flatscreen in the lr (stupid, I know), a big screen rear projection one for video games in the basement and a 32 in. LCD one hanging from the ceiling in the corner of our room but I watch shows on my computer. Oh, Mr. has a 42 in. plasma flatscreen in the office. So, 4. (I had to ask for all these stats)

40. How many house phones? 3, one on each floor

41. Do you have a housekeeper? that would be me- I need to find one though

42. What style do you decorate in? We have a Georgian Colonial with columns. I like traditional furniture with a twist. I love black furniture, my living room and dining room furniture is black. Our kitchen and the rest is French country with toile and roosters and such. I do love Pier 1 also.

43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Mostly solid but my other sofa is cream with black flowers and I adore it!

44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes, many

45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? We gave the boys fire ladders so they could get out their bedroom windows if needed, but the kids and husband and dogs first. Then the computers, guns, papers, and some pictures. I am not sure what else. I have tons of scrapbooks in the basement but I doubt I'd make it all those trips!!

2 comments:

  1. Your number 7 made me laugh so hard, your sister must be a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!