Friday, August 28, 2009

And People Wonder Why I Buy in Bulk

I know I just posted but there was an incident that I felt needed some photography skillz.
It has been raining and Finn is bored and Nick left the bathroom door of the half bath open and well, here is what happens EVERY SINGLE TIME door is left open.
This time the roll was not put on the spindle (big shocker) but usually it is a pile of wet, slimy paper on the floor and strewn through the house.
EVERY POSSIBLE INCH OF 4000 sq. ft.


Yes, I know he is a puppy and yes he has 32, 000,000 toys and has defluffed most of them and eaten the squeakers.
In fact, there is some fluff in the picture as well.

If you want a good laugh, please go read Dooce today.
You will laugh.

8 comments:

  1. LOL; so cute you are Finn!! and this is why I'm so glad Koda has such short legs; wouldn't be able to reach that darn old spindle

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, we all get suprises when the bathroom door is left open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have issues: When I buy in bulk, I feel rich. :) I love looking in my cabinet and seeing several deodorants, toothpastes, razors, and certainly, lots and lots of toilet paper. I've been that way since we got married. I hate running out of something!

    And, you were right about Dooce... I only remember to read her when you mention her, but she can be so stinkin' funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, he looks so sweet, how could a person not laugh? What is it animals love so much about toilet paper anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading and following your links...my brain is out of gear these last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our cat used to pull those stunts. She's dead now. No, not because of toilet paper! She just got old. Finn is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy, I've seen this played out in my house over, and over, and over again. Here, the cat is just as guilty as the dogs. They love 'em some toilet paper!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!