Friday, August 28, 2009

I got 2 new awards today and I promised to quietly accept them from the giver.
(Thank you dahling- love ya!)
Oh what the heck.....Stacey!!!!!

The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.

And the Meme Award!!
I’m supposed to list 7 personality traits about myself
  1. I am socially retarded. I never know what to say and I always feel like I am being judged when I am around a group of people I barely know or speaking in front of a group.
  2. I love to make people laugh and be the life of the party (if I know the people very well) (these 2 things cancel each other out, don't they?)
  3. I never feel like I fit in- not thin enough, wearing the wrong thing, hair a mess, a zit. I have always been like this. No matter what I have or look like or do.
  4. I hate confrontation. I can confront my husband and family but at work I am a mess.
  5. I get my feelings hurt easily and I hold a grudge. I also take things that people say to me too personal.
  6. I make fun of myself and try not to take myself seriously.
  7. I am spoiled. It is my husbands fault b/c I wasn't that way growing up. I rather enjoy it.
Wow, I am messed up!
And that is why I blog.
You can't see me and so far nobody has made fun of me so this is my way of being the outgoing person I always wanted to be.
Funny thing: in high school I had lots of friends and we were all kind of the IN group and nobody knew how I really felt; maybe they felt the same.
I am not tagging anyone, it is too stressful so take the awards, you deserve them. All of you. Now!
I am going to add #8 to my list:
8. I am bossy and controlling and I like to get my way.

My son's room mate assured me last night that his mother was very pissed off about the wallet incident and she is sending a security camera to have installed. She is a criminal lawyer I think and she doesn't play around.
His room mate is planning to move in with his boyfriend in a few weeks and then Ash can have his original room mate back.
We have been assured that they can move the boys if anything else happens but I am sure that nothing else is going to happen.

I am going to get some things done around here, have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. the roommate is moving in with his boyfriend.....did I catch that right??

    congrats on the awards!!!

    I can so relate with never knowing if I am saying the right thing and being a social misfit and never fitting in

    hoping you have a good weekend

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!