(Thank you dahling- love ya!)
Oh what the heck.....Stacey!!!!!
The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.
And the Meme Award!!
I’m supposed to list 7 personality traits about myself
- I am socially retarded. I never know what to say and I always feel like I am being judged when I am around a group of people I barely know or speaking in front of a group.
- I love to make people laugh and be the life of the party (if I know the people very well) (these 2 things cancel each other out, don't they?)
- I never feel like I fit in- not thin enough, wearing the wrong thing, hair a mess, a zit. I have always been like this. No matter what I have or look like or do.
- I hate confrontation. I can confront my husband and family but at work I am a mess.
- I get my feelings hurt easily and I hold a grudge. I also take things that people say to me too personal.
- I make fun of myself and try not to take myself seriously.
- I am spoiled. It is my husbands fault b/c I wasn't that way growing up. I rather enjoy it.
And that is why I blog.
You can't see me and so far nobody has made fun of me so this is my way of being the outgoing person I always wanted to be.
Funny thing: in high school I had lots of friends and we were all kind of the IN group and nobody knew how I really felt; maybe they felt the same.
I am not tagging anyone, it is too stressful so take the awards, you deserve them. All of you. Now!
I am going to add #8 to my list:
8. I am bossy and controlling and I like to get my way.
My son's room mate assured me last night that his mother was very pissed off about the wallet incident and she is sending a security camera to have installed. She is a criminal lawyer I think and she doesn't play around.
His room mate is planning to move in with his boyfriend in a few weeks and then Ash can have his original room mate back.
We have been assured that they can move the boys if anything else happens but I am sure that nothing else is going to happen.
I am going to get some things done around here, have a great weekend.