Friday, August 21, 2009

It was never my intention to be up and fully ready to walk out the door at 7am.
What has happened to me?
Have I turned into a morning person?
Judging from the bags under my eyes, no.

Today, after work, I shall be packing Ash for college.
There will be Corona and tears involved.
Probably an argument about how many t's and polos one needs in a closet the size of a thimble.
Wish me luck!

Tomorrow we will drop him off and buy his textbooks.
I'm tired just thinking about that long drive and chaos!
Have a wonderful weekend and if I don't make it back alive, it was nice knowing all of you!

5 comments:

  1. Bags or not, you look very cute today! I love the brown and turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even sad you crack me up!! There will be corona involved....ha!! Don't worry he will miss you too even though he won't show it right off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bags? I see no bags...

    The question might be whether he makes it there alive, not whether you make it back alive.

    I'm sure you will have fun and arrive home tired but safe and sound. Later tater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful at 7 a.m.!! it will be okay with Ash going to school; I know you will miss him. I have another friend whose daughter is leaving today for college; I'll tell you what I told that friend. You raised a good man; you did a great job raising him to be independent to take this step. You will miss him and be sad, but it is time for the world to get to know how good of a young man he is. But it is soooo tough when they grow up! Yes, at least 1 Corona, maybe 2; hang in there!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, let the Corona flow! If we don't hear from you by Monday, shall we send in the Marines? I'll never forget the chaos of moving Cait into her dorm the first year. I had just had gallbladder sx, so was only allowed to stand in the middle of the room and supervise. Unfortunately, I didn't have any body parts to spare when it came time to move out. Hang in there, and hope all goes well! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!