I borrowed this from Kimber who also borrowed it.
I feel bad for not posting for so long so here I am to bother you all again and make up for lost time.
1. I really don't think I can manage_____ today.
listening to any more whining
2. I had ____ for breakfast this morning.
3. Share some good news.
Both kids are enrolled in school, band uniform fitting is done, there is food in my house again, laundry is done, computer arrived by Fed-Ex today.
4. What was the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
Knowing, it had a scary premise
5. If you had to, could you do a commentary for a sporting event?
Like this: "there he goes with the ball, those dudes are chasing him, he is really fast, run dude run, aw rats, they caught him!" probably not
6. What makes you feel better when you're sick?
Sprite, sleep, my bed, complete silence and lots of dvd's
7. What do you listen to in the car?
my Ipod if it's with me, Sirius satellite dance and alternative stations, or I change the station til I find something suitable
8. What are the last 5 foods you ate?
reuben, fries (don't judge) Swiss Cake roll (again, hush) that's it.....
9. Who was your first prom date?
Mike Park, senior year, he was also my bf for years
10. What was your first grade teacher's name?
not a clue, oh wait- Mrs. Massey??
11. How many weddings have you been in?
12. Who is on your "list"?
List of what? People who I want to taser? Lots.
13. I love you more than ____
tongue can tell
14. Oranges or grapefruits?
neither, canker sores
15. What is your earliest memories of first grade?
moving to a new state, a new school, a new best friend, bunk beds
16. Would you ever choose money over love?
I plan to the next time (if something were to happen- and no, I am not plotting his death)
17. Name 4 people who email you regularly:
People, Pottery Barn, Gap and Bath & Body Works (why yes, I enjoy shopping)
18. What were your favorite books as a child?
Billy and Blaze, Dr. Seuss, Nancy Drew, Judy Blume
19. Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
20. Never in my life (have I)
Jumped out of a plane, gotten arrested, got a speeding ticket, used the N word, had a pedicure, had a daughter, drank a Yoohoo, tasted scotch/whiskey/bourbon, had surgery, broken a bone (that I know of) enjoyed rollercoasters, touched a snake, driven a bulldozer, had a bikini wax, been overseas, danced naked by the light of the full moon