Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lazy? No, just crazy.

I borrowed this from Kimber who also borrowed it.
I feel bad for not posting for so long so here I am to bother you all again and make up for lost time.

1. I really don't think I can manage_____ today.
listening to any more whining

2. I had ____ for breakfast this morning.
coffee, black

3. Share some good news.
Both kids are enrolled in school, band uniform fitting is done, there is food in my house again, laundry is done, computer arrived by Fed-Ex today.

4. What was the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
Knowing, it had a scary premise

5. If you had to, could you do a commentary for a sporting event?
Like this: "there he goes with the ball, those dudes are chasing him, he is really fast, run dude run, aw rats, they caught him!" probably not

6. What makes you feel better when you're sick?
Sprite, sleep, my bed, complete silence and lots of dvd's

7. What do you listen to in the car?
my Ipod if it's with me, Sirius satellite dance and alternative stations, or I change the station til I find something suitable

8. What are the last 5 foods you ate?
reuben, fries (don't judge) Swiss Cake roll (again, hush) that's it.....

9. Who was your first prom date?
Mike Park, senior year, he was also my bf for years

10. What was your first grade teacher's name?
not a clue, oh wait- Mrs. Massey??

11. How many weddings have you been in?
Four

12. Who is on your "list"?
List of what? People who I want to taser? Lots.

13. I love you more than ____
tongue can tell

14. Oranges or grapefruits?
neither, canker sores

15. What is your earliest memories of first grade?
moving to a new state, a new school, a new best friend, bunk beds

16. Would you ever choose money over love?
I plan to the next time (if something were to happen- and no, I am not plotting his death)

17. Name 4 people who email you regularly:
People, Pottery Barn, Gap and Bath & Body Works (why yes, I enjoy shopping)

18. What were your favorite books as a child?
Billy and Blaze, Dr. Seuss, Nancy Drew, Judy Blume

19. Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
yes

20. Never in my life (have I)
Jumped out of a plane, gotten arrested, got a speeding ticket, used the N word, had a pedicure, had a daughter, drank a Yoohoo, tasted scotch/whiskey/bourbon, had surgery, broken a bone (that I know of) enjoyed rollercoasters, touched a snake, driven a bulldozer, had a bikini wax, been overseas, danced naked by the light of the full moon

9 comments:

  1. Never had a yoohoo? I am in love with those suckers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are missing out if you have never danced naked by the light of the full moon! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that other stuff can wait. You need to go right now and experience the pure bliss of a pedicure.

    I'm not kidding. Go. It will make you a happier person, a friendlier boss, and a more patient mother. Guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sports commentary. Mine would be similar, except it would trail off into..."Hey, look! A birdie! I'm hungry...somebody get me some nachos?...Is this thing almost over?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. love reading these things; and of course with your sense of humor, loved it even more. I just wish I was there sharing that delicious food you had (#8). glad the fridge is full and life seems like it is going good :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stallar work B!
    Did your mom give you Sprite/7UP when you were sick? Mine did, and I still need it to recover these days. And sliced bananas in milk w/sugar. And a reuben wouldn't hurt. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You gave me a good belly laugh a couple of times with that one. I could picture the football game in your head as you relayed the game.

    You still need a pedi. No joke. I know you don't like to be touched, but you'll get over it. Your toes have never looked so good.

    Sorry I was a negative Nancy on my note. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It's not you, it's me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!