Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The one who sat on my bladder and gave me heartburn for 9 months = Ash

Found my son's phone and took a look at it.

Here are the codes for the commonly used numbers:

Parental Dock = Home
Male Parent = Dad
Female Parent = Mom (me)
Parental Food Portal = the Restaurant
Dad's Mom's House = Grandma
L Brother = Nick
Aunt of English = my sister with the master's degree
Aunt of Law = my sister in law school
Amazonian = tall female friend
Hypochondriac Girl = female friend with many invisible problems

He took it away before I could read the rest.
I used to be parental unit F.
Guess I am moving up in the world.
Whatever happened to just "mom"?

I am changing his name in my phone to "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"☻


10 comments:

  1. LOL! I love your name for him, isn't that the truth?? my son programmed my phone (cause I couldn't figure it out myself LOL) and my husband's as well. when I call my hubby, it says "dad" and when he calls me its "mom" gets a little confusing since his parents are still living

    but you will miss him........

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny kid. My phone's ring tone for our darling daughter is "Money, Money, Money" - every time it goes off people crack up, they know EXACTLY who's calling. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's funny! You need to get his phone back and get the rest of the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kids....

    they so crazy.

    mmmm...female parent. could have been worse I guess :)

    I loved the parental food portal.

    And how many dirty looks did you get for looking at it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole time I was reading this I was thinking Ash should be $$$$ and then.... you went there.

    Very inventive that child of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like your son has a great sense of humor! Hmmm...wonder where he gets that from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a chip off the old block. Now I must rename everyone in my phone. I better keep a cheat sheet so I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is fabulous. I totally dig your name for him. You really need to get the rest of the list for us. Please. My name is boring though. Tell him to try harder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE IT...that's hilarious. I'm telling my kids to do the same thing. Put my number under $$$$$$$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow he is creative!! Too funny! Suck if he forgot the code names though or in an emergency someone needed to call his MOM and couldn't figure out the codes!! I wonder where he gets his sense of humor....hmm.....

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!