Friday, August 21, 2009

Toto, I Don't Think We Are In Kansas Anymore or A Tornado Hit My Kitchen Today

I came home to this mess.
Not only is he packing IN THE KITCHEN instead of the basement, he is also watching The Office, unloading the dishwasher and texting along with a Facebook post now and again.
My kitchen is really messy to start with because I have been working all week and running around taking care of things in the evenings.
I also know that my kitchen is ugly and dated (although I have fabulous appliances) but it is how we bought it and we are slowly remodeling it.
I digress.
I have to go now.

Penguin collection must travel.




6 comments:

  1. He is taking all that stuff to college?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he measure his dorm room??? Just kidding, Cait took her entire world the first year. By the second, I think she had it whittled down to a duffle bag, her lap top and Ipod (oh, and 4 saxophones) Have a fun weekend! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I think I would have had a heart attack. The penguins are cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL about the penquins! I love it all! and he's leaving tomorrow......

    will he be ready?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you start with the close up and then pan out until...oh my lord you see the mess in all its glory. The penguins are the best though. My youngest is living at home going to school and the most I have managed is to have her bedroom and bathroom be the main focus of madness...but every once in a while my family room looks like this. It kinda makes you itchy, you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. No way in the world is all of that going to fit in his dorm room! But then again maybe it will since it is new. They've probably made them bigger than they used to be...

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!