Monday, August 17, 2009

We have a million things to do today.
Ashton is leaving in the morning for leadership camp at college and will be back Saturday in time to pack up his car and mine and go back.
And I am not really sure if I want to cry or throw up.
My entire basement is filled with supplies that need to be packed and loaded.
As I sit here, I hear Mr. Funny upstairs telling the boys to "get up because we have a very busy day" literally every 42 seconds.
And they keep saying "ok, I have all day to do these things"
And so on and so forth.
I have school supplies to get for Nick, he has to finish To Kill a Mockingbird (he is ready to drop honors freshman english, by the way), I am getting Ash a new pair of Converse, shot records, dog food (I am trying a new brand, I have to get it at a specialty store) lunch, Claritin D, a picture frame, pay the water bill, and many other things which are not really fun but have to be done.
Today.
Off to the shower I go.
Have a nice Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! My mom and I were somewhere near you this weekend. We went to the outlet mall in Branson - stayed in Springfield - ate in Joplin... Were we close? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping the boys are out of bed by now; does sound like a busy day!! hugs to you; it is hard for the young ones to fly out of the nest, us momma birds are never ready for that (even if we want to kick them out sometimes, we still are never ready for when they actually leave)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to hate when they made me read books for English. If I read them on my own, they were fine, but don't make me.

    Don't get too busy not to enjoy your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your day is going better than expected and that you are staying away from Wal Mart :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!