Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday

I received another award!
This one is from Wife O Riley, she is funny and adorable!


This one has rules.

1. Each Superior Scribbler I name today must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to THIS POST, which explains The Award.

4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I know this is a cop-out but I am going to give this award to all of the people who read and enjoy my blog. I will truly know if you you read and enjoy my blog if I see this award on your pages.
And I hate to pick just 5 people because feelings get hurt and then chaos ensues.


Also, I woke up with the worst tension headache, made worse by the Little One telling me my hair looked "dirty and sticking uppy" on the way to early band at 6:40 this morning.
Normally I would put on full makeup and get special hightlights for this (not really) trip.


If you ever get those head/shoulder/neck aches, I highly recommend Excedrine Tension Headache.
Miracles people!
And we are going to the big city (ha) to do some shopping and go to the restaurant supply store.

7 comments:

  1. Have a fun day, enjoy going to the big city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - Wife of Riley is a good read. Congrats on the award! You definiitely deserve it.

    I'm not going to take it because that would be very unfair of me - I received this award (blushing here) once already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your award; I do enjoy Wife of Riley's blog and her Johnny Depp Mondays

    enjoy your time in the big city

    next time youngest has a comment or two about your appearance, tell him he can walk to early band practice :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get those stupid headaches all the time! Have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are like the Beyonce of blogs, what with all our awards! Congrats, you deserve every award because you make me smile every time I read your blog.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award, sista! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!